This Site is for the Fantasy Death Fetish Community
It features content that portrays images of nudity, violence, and death
in movies and TV shows. They are intended for a mature audience.
YOU MUST BE 18+ TO CONTINUE
The Purpose of This Site and My Promise to You
Greetings! My name is Nyghtfall. I’m your host here at Cinemagore.
Have you ever been watching a movie or TV show and heard cliche, ominous-sounding music telling you someone’s about to be killed? You’re sitting there watching what may be the best death scene you’ve seen in a long time and just when the action peaks, WHAM! The camera cuts away to some completely irrelevant scene! Hollywood thinks they’re building suspense when all we want is a good, long scene with no cuts.
That’s where this site comes in.
Cinemagore spotlights my favorite death scenes in mainstream movies and TV shows with scene descriptions and commentary written by me, and four carefully selected screenshots of every scene. You won’t find any camera cuts here because I remove every irrelevant scene from every clip I edit. All clips are full HD Windows Media Video (WMV) files in NTSC format.
This is Not a Porn Site
Cinemagore does not contain any pornographic or sexually explicit content. The themes addressed here are simply adult in nature and may be objectionable to parents or other individuals.
Clip updates are posted whenever I see something of interest to me. As such, there is no posting schedule. If you’d like to be informed of updates without having to check the site, and the idea of conversing with like-minded people sounds appealing, I recommend visiting two message boards I frequent: Deadskirts and Fetnoir. I’m active on both and post updates on each. Deadskirts is open to the public, so you can see my posts without having to join.
Cinemagore is privately owned and maintained solely by me. It is strictly a labor of love, a medium through which to share my fantasy death fetish with you. There are no YouTube or file sharing links here. The site is fully hosted by Dreamhost.com and I pay all maitenance costs out of my own pocket. As such, access to the site and all of its content is absolutely free of charge – no subscriptions, no advertising, and no download limits.
- Cinemagore operates under the Fair Use provision of US Coyright Law, Title 17. All screenshots and video clips featured here are the sole property of their respective owners. If you find a screenshot or video clip that belongs to you and want them removed, please contact me with proof of ownership and I will gladly comply.
- Know the law in your jurisdiction!
- Do not access the site if it is illegal for you to view or download adult content.
- Do not access the site if you are a minor.
- Do not access the site if you are disturbed by images of violence, erotic or otherwise.
- By entering this site, you release me and my hosting service from any and all liabilities. You are accessing the site of your own volition and accept all responsibilities which that entails.